Park View Primary School
Pupils are to wear the prescribed school uniform.
Any modification to the uniform is not allowed
- Pupils are allowed to come to school in their PE attire on Mondays (Active Mondays)
and days that they have PE lessons.
- PE T-shirts must be tucked in and buttoned up.
- P3 - P6 girls are wear their skirt over their shorts when they come to school and
after their PE Lessons.
- P1 and P2 girls need not wear their skirts to school on PE days or change back into
their skirts after their PE lessons.
- Name tags are to be ironed or sewn on above the school crest for the school uniform
- Pupils are to wear all-white socks. The length of the socks must be at
least 7cm above the shoes
- Pupils are to wear black canvas/PVC shoes.