Park ViEw Primary School
Financial Assistance Scheme
Students who have difficulties meeting their schooling needs may apply for financial assistance at any time during the school year.
Financial assistance will only take effect from the time the application is approved, but not for the period that has already passed.
The Financial Assistance Schemes available are:
1) MOE Financial Assistance Scheme (MOE-FAS)
2) School Bursary (SAC-FAS)
Students will be considered for MOE-FAS in the first instance, after which they will be considered for the School Bursary.
The school must be notified immediately if there are changes to the household income, and the necessary documents must be submitted to the General Office.
Submit the duly completed form with the certified true copies of supporting documents to the school. Failure to do so may render the application liable for disqualification.
- Parents' NRIC
- Birth certificates of the siblings, if applicable
- Latest payslip as proof of earned income, or a letter from the employer certifying the parent's monthly
- If self-employed, submit a copy of the latest Income Tax Assessment Returns.
- If self-employed but not does not pay tax, submit a written declaration using the "Declaration of Unemployment/Income from Self-Employment" form. Download the form here.